Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Steal of a Deal with our Photographer







Hi,

Our photographer is offering a deal to anyone that books with them after being referred by us. (We don't get anything out of it, they're just trying to build their business. They are located in West Jordan, Utah. You can look at their portfolio and our pictures at warrentphotography.blogspot.com .


Here is their deal:


"We are offering anybody who you refer that books with us from now until a year after your wedding a great deal on their photography. We would do the engagements, bridals, and full wedding day photography, plus prints included in the package with all of the images with copyright release for only $600 (traveling fees would apply on top of this price for those out of state, or living past the wasatch front area), the normal price of this package is currently $950.00."

5 comments:

  1. Susie, I love your pictures!! And I love your dress too - you look way gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, I love your pictures. Will be more then happy to place them on my blog to tell people about the wonderful couple I'm working with. Thank you a lot for your post about me. I didn't expect it but really appriciate your words about me and what I do. Looking forward to do your flowers. Thank you again and I'm sure your wedding will be Far Beyond the Ordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cody and Susie, first of all..thanks for not waiting to do a blog! I just love your pictures! You both are so photogenic and real. I really like the one with you Susie with the horse. So beautiful. Definitely a cute couple..you look great together. Can't wait to come for the wedding. Hope all goes just like you want it to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guys!! Looking good!! Very sexy bunch!!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete