Thursday, April 2, 2009

Save the Date!

There was a fun event for brides in St. George a few weeks ago where we got to sample different vendors including caterers, planners, florists, salons, make-up artists, dresses, and photographers. They got us all dolled up and took pictures for us. Here are some pictures from the event. There's one that is a good picture of my ring!

I also just downloaded a new photo editor, so I had fun playing around with it to make my collages. I'm really excited to use it to play with our real bridals!


3 comments:

  1. Susie, I love everything - you look so cute!! I can't wait to see your wedding come together. Congrats by the way, I think the only one i've told that to is Cody!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl I'm SO excited you've found out how to make these cause you make a GREAT teacher LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, just thought I'd say hi!

    ReplyDelete